Housing Law

We help tenants and co-op members with legal problems that affect their housing. These can include:

  • evictions, from a rental unit or co-op housing
  • rent subsidy being cut off

Please contact the Clinic for help.

We can’t help landlords. Please contact the Landlord Self-Help Centre for assistance.

The Steps to Justice website offers step-by-step information about housing and other common legal problems.