How We Can Help
We provide free legal services for low income residents of Windsor and Essex County.
Contact us to get in touch with us for help.
We can help with your problems with:
- Employment Issues, like employment standards, employment insurance, and wrongful dismissal
- Tenants Rights (tenants or co-op members only – not landlords), like evictions
- Immigration (not refugee claims), like sponsorships and permanent resident status
- Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP), like applying for ODSP or problems once you are getting it
- Ontario Works (OW), applications and problems once you are getting it
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP-Disability or regular CPP)
- Small Claims Court
We also give legal information presentations to community agencies and members of the public.
If we can’t help you, we will try to refer you to someone who can.
We can’t help you with . . .
Click on the links above for information on getting help from Legal Aid Ontario.